Pitcher Plant patch
Newfoundland adopted the Pitcher Plant as its provincial flower emblem in 1954. These plants with their wine and green flowers, are found on bogs and marshes around Newfoundland.
Dimensions: 2″ tall. Embroidered patch. Designed by Krista Power.
Comes shipped in a small envelope.
Instructions for application
1. Turn iron on med – hi setting
2. Position Patch on garment face up
3. Cover with a piece of fabric to protect patch
4. Press the iron downward and hold it in place for 30 to 45 seconds. Be careful not to move the iron around and shift the position of the patch.
5. Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for another 30 seconds.
6. Repeat steps if necessary
* Patch may not adhere to synthetic fabrics. you can also Sew on patch